Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank You

Sisters,

I know this isn't as personal as I'd like it to be - I wish I had time right now to handwrite thank-you notes to the many ward (and stake) members who have done so much for us. Still, I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of you (and also to many of your husbands who have visited Chris). So many of you have been helping us in so many ways during the past four weeks. The meals, visits, kind emails, help with errands, help with caring for Charlie, and - most importantly - your prayers and faith have all helped to keep us going through a very difficult time.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

2 comments:

Jed and Kallie said...

You are a strong woman, and an inspiration to us all. You and your family remain in our prayers.
D&C 121:7-9
...peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
8 And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high...
9 Thy FRIENDS do stand by thee... with warm hearts and friendly hands.

Feel free to continue to call on "warm hearts" and "friendly hands" for anything!

Amber said...

Truly, Charlotte. You have inspired me with your faith and perserverance. You are an amazing woman and I hope to exemplify you in even the smallest way.

Your stories of Chris and what you have learned through this experience have strengthened my testimony and given me light when I was otherwise feeling less than. Thank YOU.