Friday, April 3, 2009

Strawberry Patch

Anyone up for going to the strawberry patch? It's in Alvin. I know a lot of us have already been in the last week or so but I know my daughter had a blast just running around. Plus I really want to make some strawberry jam!! Look how delicious these look....
IMG_4049 as Smart Object-1
They also have really yummy fresh produce and bean soup mix, all kinds of fun stuff! I was thinking maybe Wednesday April 8th? I thought we could go at 11am and have a picnic lunch, but nothing is set in stone. Anyone interested?? Email me hillary_322@hotmail.com.

We could also plan a girls night to make jam and hang out without our kiddos!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I would like to go, but wouldn't be able to go until after Talia gets home from Preschool at noon. If you're set on 11am - maybe I'll just meet you down there.