Friday, April 24, 2009

Great turn out at Playgroup!

Thank you to all of the lovely ladies who showed up today. It was a great turn out.

We have two more events before we go on summer break. Then it will change to once a month till school starts again. I already have some fun events planed for the summer months. But since we are nearing the end of the school year and many of us will be bombarded with school aged kids again, I thought that I would ask what y'all wanted to do the last two weeks with the pre-schoolers. One thought was trying again for the Children's Museum since it's back up and running. It was also suggested that we go to Lupe Tortilla again.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Hilllary Howland said...

I took isabelle to the childrens musem. It was really fun but extremly crowded!! I think everyone was doing their year end field trips for school. After 2 it was great! And of course i'm always up for lupe!

The Goit Family said...

Anna Segrera had mentioned wanting to take a tour of Blue Bell ice cream factory. I think that would be great! We love the parks too, and Kemah was a lot of fun last year.