Friday, December 19, 2008

Just thought I'd share...

Hi everyone...

I just wanted to share the link to a little money-saving blog I have: THE FRUGAL HOUSE.

A while ago I had started posting the occasional post about saving money or using coupons on my personal blog. While several of my friends liked it, my family members weren't interested (all they want are pictures and videos of Charlie). My younger brother even said he was boycotting my blog until the coupon posts stopped. LOL. So I moved them over to a new blog.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share it in case any of you are interested!

(And now you all know this embarrassing fact about me: I am a coupon junkie. I get 3 different newspapers delivered every Sunday - for the coupons - and I am that annoying lady in front of you at the grocery store holding up the line because of my stack of 500 coupons. But, I've been able to cut our grocery spending by more than half over the past several months while at the same time building up our year's supply...or at least our few-month's supply, since our apartment can't really hold a year's supply.)

No comments: