Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grown up doctor, please?

We've recently gone over many good choices for pediatricians in the area, but I am in need of a good physician for myself. I used to use Frank Fasullo, but he closed his practice to work in the ER and I have not found someone that I like to replace him. I rarely have a need to visit the Dr., but I probably need to make an appointment to have the fluids checked and the 'ol tires kicked. Anyone love their physician enough to recommend them???

BTW...Jeff uses Kathy Hansen, but she isn't taking any new patients :0(

6 comments:

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

I use Dr. Ninan at the Clear Creek Clinic on Hwy 3. I have Been going there for years.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I used to use Fasullo too!! What a coinkidink! I just go to the Calder Urgent care and they charge regular fees during regular hours. I have no issues though and no kiddos. I just go as neeeded....

Emm said...

I also go to clear creek clinic. I typically see their PA - Dashea and she is great. I have also seen Dr. Teer and Ninan and both are excellent.

Amber said...

I've also been to Dr. Ninan. He's alright. I guess as long as you don't ask him any 'lady' questions, he's good. I got the deer in the headlight look at my last appt with him. I then changed doctors. Right now I go to Alvaro Zamora off South Shore Blvd. He's pretty good/alright, but I absolutely LOVE his NP. She's fantastic! My big beef with Clear Creek Clinic is the wait time. I've waited for over 1 hr before I was seen lots of times. Zamora's office is much faster and so I'm still there. No complaints so far. I guess I should've prefaced this with I used to work in a MD practice before and have never found a better doctor since then. Hmmm, little biased... ;)

Cindy said...

I like Dr. Guederian at Calder Urgent Care (Calder Road exit on the freeway). Don't let the name fool you - they do have urgent care hours and you can get in without an appointment, but if you have an appt., you can see whoever you like best and get in more quickly.