Thursday, September 10, 2009

Homemade Bread Class


In preparation for our bread-making class on September 16th at 7 p.m. at Aubrie Smith's home, we would like to get some information from you. First, if you are planning on attending, please let us know, so we can know how many people to expect. Second, if there is a particular type of bread you are interested in learning how to make, please include that information in your response. Aubrie would like to center the class around your needs, so please let us know what most interests you. Thanks for your help.

4 comments:

elshmobelsh said...

I'm going to try to come. I'd like to learn more about whole wheat bread- and even how to get the wheat to flour? I don't know if you ever do your own grinding. I just have a lot of wheat and wouldn't really know what to do with it in a food storage emergency.
Elsje

Jenny said...

I'm planning on being there!

Marby said...

Me too! I have no special requests, just a general interest in bread making.

Jed and Kallie said...

Ok. SOME of you have tried to convince me that homemade bread is the only way to go... I would LOVE to come and see what all the hubbub is about :) I'm with Elsje, I would store wheat, but I wouldn't know what to do with it. See you there.