Monday, July 20, 2009

Free Clothes

I received a rather large donation of clothes yesterday, and am offering any of you who may be interested the opportunity to pick through them, before they are donated to a worthy cause. There are both women's and girl's clothes, with the women's clothes primarily being tops, including sweaters, polos, dress shirts, and t-shirts, sizes M-L. The girl's clothes are from 4T and up, with a good assortment of jeans and shirts. The clothes appear in good condition, but will need to be washed. There are also several light jackets. If you know someone who could benefit, please let them know. I will keep them through the end of the week. If you are interested, email me sarahgoit@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you lived close to me! I would jump at any opportunity for free womens clothes!