Friday, March 13, 2009

Homemade Baby Food

Cherise contacted me about how to make homemade baby food and we are going to get together pretty soon so she can learn. I know there are several in the ward who make their own, but if any new moms want to join us and learn, just drop me an email. Its really easy and very economical and all you need is a blender or food processor.

With one of my kids I tracked the cost and was about a 60% savings, plus you more control over what you are feeding your kiddos. If you are interested, start saving the gerber plastic babyfood containers - they work great in the freezer.

Here is a great general info link
www.wholesomebabyfood.com

1 comment:

Christen Babb said...

Hi there! I have another great resource for homemade baby food. Website just launched last week....I would love to hear your opinion on it.

http://www.nurture-baby.com/

thanks and good luck to you with the homemade baby food!