Sunday, January 4, 2009

Crock-pot Recipes

I love to cook with my crock-pot and I am always looking for new recipes to fix for my family. Do any of you sisters have a favorite slow cooker recipe you would like to share? Here is one of my favorites ( I don't even have a name for it)

1 pork tenderloin
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can golden mushroom
1 can french onion soup

mix the soups in the crock and add the tenderloin. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. The pork will become very tender and will make a gravy. I serve it over rice. The family loves it!!!

4 comments:

Carly said...

My family really likes Crock pot chicken it's so easy.
one diced onion at the bottom of the crockpot then chicken breasts then carrots then some seasoning I use lowry's seasoning salt but salt and pepper is good as well then two cans of cream of chicken soup for like 6-8 hours on low. it's really good over rice.

Serendipity said...

I just found this blog all about crock pot cooking it's: crockpot365.blogspot.com
I really like using the crock pot especially now that we have church until 4. It is nice to have something ready when you get home. Hope you find something you like on the blog.

The Denneys said...

All of the crock pot recipes sound great. I am going to check out the blog also. Thanks for the help. I get tired of the same old stuff at our house. It is always fun to try new things!

Hilllary Howland said...

I have a good one. 4-6 Chicken breasts, one 8oz cream cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 package Italian seasoning. Throw it all in crock pot and cook on low 4-6 hours. I serve it with rice or noodles. it's yummy.